FG MarketMoni Loan Application | How to Apply for MarketMoni Loan at www.marketmoni.com.ng
MarketMoni Loan Application
The MarketMoni is a program unprecedented in Nigeria’s recent history. The program grants interest-free credit facilities to existing microenterprises of market women and traders, enterprising youth, artisans, and agricultural workers.
The scheme is from the National Social Investment Office and the initiative is targeted at expanding the scope and scale of economic opportunity for the financially vulnerable of Nigerians. The Federal Government is executing MarketMoni through the Bank of Industry (BOI), a parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment.
Need a Business Ideas? Click here to Get one now
How MarketMoni Loan of Federal Government Really Works
Majority of loan applicants will be confused about this social intervention program by the Federal Government and will always ask is this real or fake but i strongly assure you the program is very real and many beneficiaries have testified to that.
More so, Lucky applicants will receive loans ranging from N10,000 to N100,000 per applicant for 6 months. The loan attracts no interest except a one-time 5% administrative fee that you will pay that’s all.
At the moment, over 24,000 Nigerians have benefited from MarketMoni.
The MarketMoni Loan by Federal Government has been exiting in thirteen (13) states in Nigeria, which are: Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Abuja, Akwa Ibom, Adamawa, Delta, Ekiti, Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Ogun and Lagos and was recently extended to plateau, Jigawa and Kebbi state.
MarketMoni Terms and Conditions involved
Every program has its own policies and MarketMoni has its own terms. So, before making any move to apply for MarketMoni loan, you need to know the terms that is involved, below is MarketMoni Terms and Conditions
- Loan Tenor: 6 Months
- Weekly repayment with a two week grace period
- Administrative Fee of 5% (No other charges)
MarketMoni: Requirements for MarketMoni Loan
- You must have a valid BVN (Bank Verification Number)
- You must belong to a registered and accredited market association, cooperative group or trade group
- Your market association, cooperative or trade group must nominate you for the loan and must be willing to stand in as your guarantor before you apply
- TO get MarketMoni loan, Your market association, cooperative or trade group must be registered with BOI (Bank of Industry)
- You must have a physical business location which will be verified by MarketMoni agents before you can successfully be given the loan.
How to Apply for MarketMoni Loan of Federal Government
- Kindly visit the MarketMoni loan application webpage at via apply.marketmoni.com.ng
- Now, download the MOU Template (one per co-operative)
- Download the Excel Sheet (one per co-operative) so you can provide your members’ details
- Fill the MOU template and Excel sheet carefully with the right information
- Come back to the page webpage above and submit your MOU and Excel sheet
Good luck and best wishes and you apply for MarketMoni loan of Federal Government.
Incoming Search Term for MarketMoni
- MarketMoni Loan,
- MarketMoni Loan Application Portal