BASF West Africa Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply For BASF Requirements
Hurry now and apply for the ongoing BASF west African recruitment. Before you head down to the application portal, carefully read this update and get all you need to keep you on the right track regarding this BASF recruitment 2017.
So, on BASF West Africa Recruitment 201, The BASF company is the world’s leading chemical company, BASF offers intelligent solutions both for its customers and for a sustainable future. To this end, The company promotes the development of people with very different talents across the world.
BASF West Africa Recruitment 2017
A variety of development opportunities are open to you as a result. At BASF, your performance counts as well as your personality. Thus, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF West Africa is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer – Construction Chemicals
What you can expect
The Customer Service Officer (CSO) is required to take the full ownership and responsibility of all back-office OTC processes. In this role, duties will include:
- Customer Order Management- Effective Sales Order Management, order entry, compilation of proforma invoices, checking product availability Handling inquiries, keeping the customers updated with the progress of sales order by interfacing with the Production and Sales team
- Coordinate customer inquiries, directing the inquiry to the appropriate department and/or responsible person and ensure feedback is given to customer within required or agreed timeframe.
- Proactively support Credit Management team to ensure minimal dunning issues and effective credit limits on customer accounts
- Non-Conformance Management- Process customer returns and credit notes through the NCM or other applicable systems
- Ensuring all required master data, eg customer master data is updated and maintained on SAP per BU processes
- Support to EB sales team with handling defined customer requests, eg stock availability, pro-forma invoices, data sheets, and Material Safety Data Sheets
- Handling of all customer sample requests, from receiving of the request to recording and processing to delivery of the sample to the customer within the agreed timeframes.
- Reporting on relevant order management KPI’s to Country management team.
What we expect
- National Diploma or Degree within relevant field OR equivalent qualification and 6 to 8 years’ experience with proven track record in the related field
- Proven track record of work experience in Sales or Logistics
- SAP experience and Microsoft Office computer skills are essential for this role.
- Self-motivated and result orientated
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English is required.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
How to Apply for BASF West Africa Recruitment 2017
To apply for the ongoing BASF recruitment form, kindly Click Here to Apply.
Incoming Search Terms
- BASF West Africa,
- BASF West Africa Ongoing 2017 Recruitment,
- BASF West Africa Recruitment,
- BASF West Africa Recruitment 2017 Application Guide and Requirements,
- BASF West Africa Recruitment Requirements,
- How to Apply for BASF West Africa Recruitment