Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2017/2018 | How to Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Hurry now and apply for the Nigerian Navy DSSC form, Nigerian Navy DSSC Ongoing Application form at the Navy recruitment portal, Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Form 2017/2018 at www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
The Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2017/2018 is out and people have been applying for the form since. In this article we will be talking about the latest updates and guide on Nigerian Navy 2017 application form, it’s requirements, qualifications and other important updates all for free.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2017/2018
Nigerians have been anticipating the Nigerian Navy DSSC 2017/2018 after we got numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms asking for legit information about the 2017 Nigerian Navy DSSC Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- When will Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment start?
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC 2017/2018
- Is Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitments Real for 2017 etc.
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Nigerian Navy DSSC form?
- Is the Nigerian Navy DSSC 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- I need Nigerian Navy DSSC updates, etc.
- When is the deadline for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017?
Nigerian Navy DSSC Qualifications for Enlistment into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 25
- ACCOUNT AND BUDGET:Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Economics, Accounting and Business Administration or HND in Business and Accounts. Membership of a professional body like ICAN, ANAN, ACMA, ACCA, ACA will be an added advantage.
- CHAPLAIN: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a registered institution of theology from either of the following:
- Catholic Mission.
- Protestant Mission.
Applicants must have completed 2 years apprenticeship in Apostolic Ministry and be recommended from the pastoral missions. In addition to qualifications required, applicants must be of male gender and duly ordained clergy of their respective Christian faith.
- EDUCATION: Applicants must possess B.Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD in the following fields are also eligible:
- English Language
- Computer Science
- ENGINEERING: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND or equivalent qualifications in the following fields:
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Mechanical/Marine Engineering.
- Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
Membership of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) and Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) will be an added advantage.
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: Applicants must possess a BSc, BA, HND or equivalent qualification in Personnel Management, Public Administration or Human Resource Management. Membership of NIM and other relevant bodies is an added advantage.
- SEAMAN: Applicants must possess BSc/HND in Nautical Sciences. Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- HYDROGRAPHY: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
- Physical Oceanography.
Membership of NIS is an added advantage. Applicants with BSc degree in Physics and Mathematics must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Land Survey to be eligible.
- IMAM: Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies with special reference to Islamic Jurisprudence and Theology. Diploma in Counselling Psychology will be an added advantage. Applicants with Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Studies must have 5 years experience.
- INFORMATION: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
- Mass Communication.
- Public Relations.
- Printing Technology.
- Television Production.
- Computer Technology (Desktop Publishing).
- Membership of Nigerian Institute of Public Relations will be an added advantage.
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY: Applicants must possess BSc/B.Tech/B.Eng in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Priority will be given to candidates with relevant qualification in:
- Website development and management.
- Networking and network administration.
- Programming multimedia and software development.
- Server and database administration.
- Information and cyber security.
Certification in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
- MEDICAL: Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
- Doctor/Dental Surgeons: MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license.
- Pharmacist: B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
- Radiographer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Radiography.
- Nursing: B.NSc or equivalent with post basic qualification in a nursing field. Sub specialisations such as ICU, A&E, Theatre, Anaesthesia will be an added advantage.
- Dietician: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
- Medical Lab Scientist: Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria as well as possess a current practising license.
- Physiotherapist: Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB) and possess a current practicing license.
- Medical Records/Health Information Management: Minimum of BSc/ HND required
- Public Health Officer: Minimum of BSc/HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health Information and Education. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORCON) and possess a current practising license.
- Optometrist: Doctor of Optometry. Must be a fully registered optometrist, dispensing optician by the Optical Council of Nigeria and have a current practising license.
- Hospital Administration: Minimum of BSc/HND Hospital Administration required.
- Biomedical Engineer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Biomedical Engineering required.
- Clinical Psychologist: Minimum of BSc/HND in Clinical Psychology and Applied Psychology required.
- Music: Applicants must possess BA/HND in Music. Proficiency in any musical instrument will be an added advantage.
- SPORTS/PT: Applicants must possess BA/HND in Physical & Health Education or equivalent. Proficiency in any physical sport will be an added advantage.
- LOGISTICS: BSc/HND/B Eng in the following fields:
- Civil Engineering.
- Economics, Business Management or in Purchasing and Supply (PS).
- Final Certificate of Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology.
- Quantity Survey.
- Structural Engineering.
- Transport Management.
- Legal Services:LLB and BL (A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience is required).
General Requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2017/2018
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
General Information to Candidates
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 31 January 2018 except Chaplains and Imams who should not be more than 30 years.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date, time and result of the aptitude test will be placed on this website.
- Applicants are to choose any of the following centres for the qualifying aptitude test:
- Abuja– Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Bauchi– Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics School, Owerrinta.
- Lagos– Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt– Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- Sokoto– Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
- Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- In addition, applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
- SUBMISSION OF FORM: Once you have filled the Nigerian Navy application form, you’re are advised to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the Navy portal and generate the applicant’s Transaction ID.
- All Applicants are advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’. For technical support, call 08159999011 between 0800 and 1700 hours only.
For more information and to apply, visit http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/
Nigerian Navy Application Deadline: 13 November 2017.
For the step by step guide on how to apply for the Nigerian Navy DSSC application form 2017, follow this guide here
Need more job listing? Click Here
Incoming Search Terms for Nigerian Navy DSSC application form
- 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise,
- 2017/2018 Nigerian Navy Application,
- Application Requirements For 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment,
- apply for Nigerian Navy,
- Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment,
- Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017,
- Navy official website, Nigerian Navy,
- Nigerian Navy Application,
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form,
- Nigerian Navy Application Form 2017,
- Nigerian Navy Application Form 2017/2018,
- Nigerian Navy Application Form 2017/2018
- Nigerian Navy Application Form 2017/2018 Starts,
- Nigerian Navy Form 2017,
- Nigerian Navy Job, Nigerian Navy Recruitment,
- Online Registration For 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise,
- Requirements For 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment,
- Requirements for Nigerian Navy recruitment,