Almost every weekend in Lagos, most event centres in Lagos are being booked as many business events and entertainments take place on a regular basis. Whether it is a wedding occasion, an award show, fashion show, a corporate function, right planning is usually carried out by the organizers of the event in selecting the best event centre that goes with the occasion. Numerous Factors such as the size of the hall, location, price and the design among others always put into consideration. There are so many commercial activities that occur in Lagos.
Most popular event centres in Lagos are
This is the list of the most popular event centres in Lagos below:
- Event Centres in Lagos: Eko Convention Centre It is one of the most popular event centres in Lagos that is situated in Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island. This is the biggest multiuse event centre in Lagos. It has a floor space of 5,151 square metres. It has both exhibition and banquet that can be divided into five distinct sections. This facility offers adequate space to fit 270 exhibitions stands. it also has the dimensions to cater for dinner and conference events for up to 3,000 people and concerts with audiences of up to 6,000 people. The price of this hall is N9,000,000 and above.
- Event Centres in Lagos: Oriental Hotel It is found on the Lekki-Epe Express Way is one venue that shows class. It has some of the most spectacular event venues in Lagos. It has a sitting space that occupies 2,000 people and banquet sitting in the Grand Ball Room occupy 1,200 persons. The facility has a personalized service with a high-class quality. The price for the hall is nothing less than N5,000,000 if you want to host an event here. It is among the event centres in Lagos.
Read Also: 10 Major and Exciting Festivals in Edo State
- Event Centres in Lagos: Landmark Event Centre As the name goes, it is a most important landmark in the core of Victoria Island. It is also part of the event centres in Lagos. The event has a theatre sitting that can occupy 2,000. The event centre shows extravagance having its own private beach and has a parking space. The minimum cost of hiring this event hall is N5,000,000.
- Event Centres in Lagos: Dorchester Event Centre It is a marquee tent type of hall that is located on Water Corporation drive in Victoria Island, the facility has a space for 1,500 for banquet sitting and theatre sitting to occupy 4000 people. This Event Centre has a wide parking space as well as a fully air-conditioned hall with a standby silent generator. With N2,760,000 you can book this hall for your social or corporate event.
- Event Centres in Lagos: Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel Despite being small but it is one of the classy event centres in Lagos that is situated in Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue Lagos. For the price of N2,000,000, the event has a dinner sitting arrangement for 58 persons, conference sitting of 110 persons, a fully air-conditioned space, an abundant parking lot, a luxury business lounge as well as a standby generator.
- Event Centres in Lagos: The Lekki Coliseum It is an event hub and entertainment that have three exquisite and uncommon venues –The Imperial (Events hall), a state of the art facility with current electrical /electronic gadgets for both individual and corporate organizations, The Skyview (Lounge and Special Events), TLC provides the ideal space for any event that requires something extraordinary and La Vida Bella, a high end exquisite lounge/bar. you get to host your event in The Imperial Hall while Skyview goes for about N2,500,000.
- Event Centres in Lagos: Victoria Crown Hotel It can be found at Ajose Adeogun. It is one of the finest hotels in Victoria Island. The event centre has security has its major highlight. For N1,400,000, the event centre can occupy a 400-person theatre sitting style and 250 for banquet arrangement.
- Event Centres in Lagos: Civic Centre This is also one of the event centres in Lagos. The Civic centre is one of the most desirable event centres in Lagos Island. It is situated on Ozumba Mbadiwe on Victoria Island. It is the pleasure of many personalities who love to host their functions at exotic places. The centre sits can occupy 600 people for banquet arrangements and 1,000 for theatre sitting. The price of renting the event centre can be as high as N2,500,000 on weekends and as low as N1,800,000 during the weekdays.