There are numerous hottest places in Port Harcourt. If you haven’t come in contact with “mammy water” or what some people call ‘mermaid’. Then you need to go Port-Harcourt because we have so many of them there. It happens to be the natural dwelling for various species of fishes. Port Harcourt is the It is probably the best place in Nigeria to go ‘a fishing’.
This city is oil capital of Nigeria and the third most industrialized city after Lagos and Abuja. Many people enter Port Harcourt on a regular basis. There are some places in this booming metropolitan garden city that serves as a getaway from what the core of the city requires. We are going to see the hottest places in Port Harcourt.
Top 5 hottest places in Port Harcourt
These are the 5 hottest places in Port Harcourt below:
- hottest places in Port Harcourt #EAGLE ISLAND: This little neighbourhood is found in between the mgbuodohia/agip river and diobu river. It’s cool and placid. There are beautiful houses that are very close to the seaside and also in close proximity to the Nigerian Agip Oil company and illaobuchi (PH Electronics village).
- hottest places in Port Harcourt #ADA-GEORGE/AGIP: After the major road was dualized, this area became one of the most wanted inhabited areas in the city. Not too noisy, not too quiet just in the middle, it will suit any family.
- hottest places in Port Harcourt #PETER ODILI ROAD: This area happens to be one of the fastest areas in Port Harcourt that is developing. It is one of the Trans-Amadi industrial district and just a few kilometers away from the city center. It’s quite peaceful and beautiful, suiting that convenient atmosphere you want. If you go there at night, you will see the beauty. It is situated near the NLNG and Rainbow housing estate, this is a plus for it and in the coming future, it would be compared with the G.R.A if not greater than them.
- hottest places in Port Harcourt #OLD G.R.A: The Old Government Reserved Area (Old GRA) is a locality in the city of Port Harcourt, Rivers State in Nigeria. It was basically populated by European settlers during the colonial era and was then called as the European quarters. This is where we can find Rivers State House of Assembly the People’s Democratic Party Secretariat and the NEPAD Rivers State Secretariat. It is also the home of Nigeria’s first lady, Patience Jonathan.
- hottest places in Port Harcourt #New G.R.A: New Government Reserved Area Port Harcourt. It is the crème de la crème of the garden city. The inhabitants live a classy, cozy and serene. It is not only dwelling to government officials; it also detests the affluent in the society. There are many places one can visit in this new GRA such as The prestigious Genesis Deluxe cinema, the PH Polo club, classy events centers, nightclubs, departmental stores, eateries are found here. The cost of living here is very high.