All the way from Lagos to Uyo, resorts are winning over tourism in Nigeria. We have so many best resorts in Nigeria. There was a certain time then that we had only boast a few resorts in Nigeria. Now we have so many of them in abundance with state of the art facilities.
If you want a quick getaway, vacation get-away, or your honeymoon in a good-looking environment, then you can visit one of the best resorts in Nigeria. These resorts don’t only have beautiful attractions but also beautiful construction with top-notch lodging facilities that are cozy and make you have an unforgettable experience on your holiday.
10 best resorts in Nigeria
- Best resorts in Nigeria: Whispering Palms Resort, Badagry, Lagos It is located on the borders of Lagos, in Badagry local government. It is a recent resort centre that gives a blend of an attractive scenery, exclusive cuisine, tall palm trees, chirping birds, exciting activities and a zoological garden. This resort offers tourists the avenue to view some interesting animals and birds in its mini zoo. It is among the best resorts in Nigeria that visitors have to visit.
- Best resorts in Nigeria: La Campagne Tropicana, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos It is a paradise that has good serenity. It is just one hour’s drive from Victoria Island Lagos, along with the Lekki/Epe Expressway. This paradise is beyond every traveler’s imagination. The resort’s name was once a tongue twister on people’s lips. The resort has a unique mixture of the natural environment comprises savannah, freshwater lake, handy mangrove forest, warm Atlantic sea and extensively sandy beach. Activities such as hunting, hiking, canoeing, horse riding, beach volleyball and aqua aerobics are among the many activities awaiting you there.
- Best resorts in Nigeria: La Manga Luxury Beach Villa, Ilashe, Lagos This resort is mainly for people that love exclusiveness and something that’s unique. This stylish relaxation spot is situated on the island of Ilashe in Lagos state. It is a paradisiacal accommodation closer to the Atlantic Ocean. The attractive island of Ilashe is going to attract you because of its serene environment and it’s also quiet. The architectural designed has a Spanish origin and the has posh facilities inside.
- Best resorts in Nigeria: Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar, Cross River This is one of the finest and best resorts in Nigeria. It is commonly known as Obudu Cattle Ranch. It is located in the highlands of Cross River State, 45 miles from the boundary with Cameroon and it has a temperate climate because to its height is above sea level. The resort is prominent for having Africa’s longest cable ride which is about 4km in length. There are other features such as unique cuisine, mountain villas, natural swimming pool, a squash court, 9-hole golf course, fully equipped gym and other beautiful amenities.
- Best resorts in Nigeria: Tinapa Resort, Calabar, Cross River This is the first joined business and relaxation resort in Nigeria and it is found at the Calabar River. It was meant to mix business with pleasure and it has managed to do that perfectly. It has facilities that enable visitors to involve in retail and wholesale activities as well as relaxation and entertainment. It has good restaurants, relaxation spots, entertainment venues, and business facilities. This resort is among the best resorts in Nigeria to mix business with pleasure.
- Best resorts in Nigeria: Le Meridien Ibom Hotels & Golf Resorts, Uyo, Akwa Ibom This is a five-star golf resort which occupies 174 hectares of land and it is 17km away from Uyo, the main capital and 23km from Godswill Akpabio National Stadium. The resort is located atop rich palm vegetations and is well known for its exceptional 18-hole golf course. The on-site restaurant has one of the most enjoyable local and intercontinental dishes.
Read Also: 10 Attraction Sites in Lagos to Visit
- Best resorts in Nigeria: Kamp Ikare Beach Resort, Ikare, Lagos It is located on a stretch of Lagos state and not too far from Ikare village. A boat is the possible means of transportation to get to the place. This is beach resort gives a home away from home facilities and services that join the rustic atmosphere around it with a lounge that Miami’s touch creating the simplest, no fuss environment for your relaxation.
- Best resorts in Nigeria: Epe Resort and Spa, Epe, Lagos Epe Resort, and Spa is found on Itoikin road, Epe Lagos. This is a vacation getaway that is settled in the scenically rich Epe region of Lagos state. It is known for its extraordinary services and all-inclusive cuisine. The resort gives couple real romantic experience, relaxing environment and real food. They have spacious rooms that are really comfortable.
Read Also: 5 Travel Destinations in Osun State
- Best resorts in Nigeria: Zenababs Half Moon Resort, Ilesha, Osun This resort is beautifully designed and situated on Prince Oladele Olashore Way, Ilo Aiyegunle, Ilesha, Osun State. It covers 25 acres of lush grounds. The resort is surrounded by natural beauty such as hills. It is a home away from home Zenababs Half Moon Resort accommodation is in form of chalets offering 20 luxuriously furnished executive rooms and 20 tastefully furnished standard rooms. Zenababs half-moon resorts are one of the best resorts in Nigeria you can enjoy breakfast served with true ‘Naija’ hospitality.
- Best resorts in Nigeria: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort, Ikogosi, Ekiti It is located in Ikogosi in Ekiti state. It is found within the locale of the popular Ikogosi Warm Spring in Ekiti state – where natural warm spring meets and flows side by side with cold spring, is enclosed by natural beauty such as hills and lush grounds, it is a home away from home. Adventure searchers will certainly love it here.