About Entrepreneur Nigeria
Entrepreneur NG is a business and entrepreneurship platform focused on helping old and Young entrepreneurs build better and sustainable business of any type. There are tons of articles and Videos on entrepreneurship, Business, Growth and Development. The online Magazine Company is focused on helping Nigerians and Africa at large become the best when you talk about inspiration and hustle.
Entrepreneur Nigeria is a business publishing Brand/Franchise of Gudtalent and Co Nig Limited. Registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission with RC Number: 1483874.
We want to see a place where Nigerians will call their own, Nigerian Number one go-to source on topics related to BUSINESS and ENTERPRISE. At the moment, there is no standard business website/blog in Nigeria that covers all topics in the mentioned category, rather there are all Niched.
Following the loophole on the presence of a complete Nigerian wiki site on Business and Enterprise, EN is here to change the future of online learning, tips and update on Entrepreneurship, Business, and Lifehacks.
We want and will be the number one business and enterprise publishing platform in Nigeria. In a single line, we say;
“Naij is news and politics, Entrepreneur Nigeria is Business and Enterprise”.
Virtually, EN will cover virtually all Categories topics on Business, below are the basic areas on the site at the moment
- Business – Business Ideas, Business Plans, Start-Ups, etc.
- Life Hacks – motivation, leadership, advice, strategy, personal finance, etc.
- Enterprise – Franchise, Profiles, Interviews, Companies
- Growth – Marketing, Blogging and SEO, networking, etc
- Lifestyle – Travel, Tourism
- Finance – Banks and Banking, Insurance, Funding, Forex, etc
- Investing – Business savings and investment tips, guides and lots more
- Blockchain – Blockchain and cryptocurrency tips, guides, notes and updates
- Career – Work, productivity
- Guides – Business and enterprise how Tos, tips, podcasts, and podcasts
- Technology – Social Media, Apps and Software, Gadgets, Tech Reviews, Blockchain, etc.
- Updates – News, events, awards, deals and much more
- EN Exclusive – Top Listing and Rating, Interviews and Nigeria Insider.
In a quest to build and raise 1 Million African entrepreneurs, we became the official partner of SumoBank, a savings and investments platform from Sumo Tech Global Limited which is fully registered with Corporate affairs commission to allow users of Sumo Bank to have FREE ACCESS to our BUSINESS Academy which will go live in 2019. Also, Entrepreneur Nigeria is the official blog of SumoBank.
Awards, Mentions And Endorsements:
- Entrepreneur Nigeria was listed as one of the Top 10 business blogs in Nigeria by The Total Entrepreneurs – August 2017.
- Entrepreneur Nigeria listed as top 10 entrepreneur and business blogs in Nigeria by Moss 9Ja – January 2018.
Entrepreneur Nigeria listed as one of Top 17 small business blogs to follow by Tribune Online – October 2017
- Entrepreneur Nigeria Mentioned as one of Top 10 Business and Entrepreneurship Blogs In Nigeria by Ent Lif – March 2018
Entrepreneur Nigeria listed as one of top 15 Nigerian Business Blogs Every Entrepreneur Should Follow by Money Pedals – November 2018
To get In touch with us, kindly use our contact page.
Want to get more exposure to your business and brand to people who are interested in business and enterprise? See Our Advert Page for More details.